Understand the application process in KA1 and KA2 projects and harness the power of AI to improve your application writing skills.
In this course, you will:
Designed by experts for experts and beginners alike, this course helps make the complex world of Erasmus+ applications easier to navigate. Suitable for project managers with experience in running Erasmus+ projects as well as enthusiastic teachers from pre-schools, primary schools, and secondary schools looking to create their own projects. The sessions will focus on providing up-to-date information about the Erasmus+ program, practical tips on the application process for different types of projects and showcasing how AI can enhance your application writing and project development.
THE ACTIVITIES FOCUS ON:
- Finding the right grants for your project idea.
- Connecting your project to European priorities.
- Accreditation in KA1 – the key to sustainable Erasmus+ impact.
- Making sure that you apply for all grants available.
- Receiving tips on co-creating applications with colleagues and partners.
- Learning how to write applications with the support of AI tools like ChatGBT-4.
- Getting AI-driven feedback on your project and application.
- Having time to focus on and create your own application.
The course will focus on providing a comprehensive overview of the Erasmus+ programme, along with a deep understanding of available grants in Key Action 1 – MOBILITY FOR PUPILS AND STAFF IN SCHOOL EDUCATION and Key Action 2 – SMALL-SCALE PARTNERSHIPS and COOPERATION PARTNERSHIPS. Utilizing AI language models like ChatGBT-4, participants will have the chance to enhance their project development and application writing process. Sessions will include practical tips, tricks, and AI-powered tools to streamline collaboration and simplify the application writing process. Participants will have the opportunity to work individually and with peers on their project ideas, receiving expert feedback and AI-generated insights to refine their applications.
- To introduce the opportunities available for pre-school, primary schools and secondary schools in Erasmus+.
- To help project managers and teachers make the often complex world of Erasmus+ applications and grants easier to navigate using AI tools.
- To receive tailor-made tools, including AI models like ChatGBT-4, to use during the application writing process.
- To give teachers a close-up and personal insight into the Icelandic school system.
- To understand the evaluation criteria of Erasmus+ applications and how AI can help.
- To give project managers and teachers the opportunity to share success stories and challenges from Erasmus+ participation in their own school/community so we can learn from each other.
- To help project managers and teachers plan their Erasmus+ participation to make the most impact in their institution.
- To have fun, share experiences and learn from like-minded teachers from different countries.
- To continue growing our network of teachers and schools from all over Europe and beyond.
The course is run by Hjörtur Ágústsson and the Smart Teachers Play More team in Iceland. Hjörtur has extensive experience in working with Erasmus+ programme. For 9 years he was working for the National agency of Erasmus+ in Iceland both in the field of School Education and youth. Hjörtur is passionate about supporting the creation of high-quality impactful Erasmus+ projects. Currently Hjörtur is working as a project manager of international relations and grants for the Reykjavik city department of Education and youth where he has successfully carried out more than 20 Erasmus+ projects in the field of school education and youth in the last 4 years.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROFESSIONALS ACROSS THE EDUCATION SECTOR:
This course offers learning opportunities for teachers and school staff across the education sector including: Kindergarten; Primary; Secondary; Adult education; Special Needs; Teaching assistants; School management; Vocational education; Higher education; and Student teachers.
VISIT ICELANDIC SCHOOLS:
As part of the course and with your Icelandic hosts, you will have the opportunity to visit Icelandic schools at each educational stage. You will witness, first-hand, how Iceland, with only 330,000 inhabitants, produces so many well-known athletes and artists. You will see how outdoors, sport and practical subjects, such as home economics, woodwork and art, are given the same priority as academic subjects at all stages of education.
SHARING GOOD PRACTICE AND NETWORKING:
We also provide the opportunity to share good practice during the course so we can learn from each other and find partners for future projects: KA1 projects, job shadowing opportunities and/or KA229 projects.
One of our priorities while you spend your valuable time with us in Iceland is your well-being. Every teacher is important to us and we want you to feel valued and comfortable throughout your stay. As well as the extra activities we provide as part of the course fee (see below), we work hard to ensure you have a really good time. We ensure lots of team-building and “get to know you” activities from day one and our courses are dynamic and fun-packed. We are genuine Icelandic hosts so you will get the real Icelandic experience and we are renowned to look after our teachers really well.
AS PART OF THE COURSE WE ALSO PROVIDE:
• Morning refreshments
• Cultural evening
• Visit to the local swimming pool and hot tubs
• Course material
• Certificate of attendance
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND SIGHTSEEING:
Join us on our own tailor-made local tour of amazing Iceland with our SMART TEACHERS PLAY MORE TOUR PACKAGE for both participants and their families! A great way to enjoy the wonders of Iceland, network and get to know your new European friends.
Don’t miss out on our EXCLUSIVE PARTICIPANT DISCOUNT VOUCHERS for a brand new trendy hotel we work with close to our course centre!
25.02.2024 > 02.03.2024 CONFIRMED
11.08.2024 > 17.08.2024 CONFIRMED
03.11.2024 > 09.11.2024 CONFIRMED
COURSE PRICE: 595€ per participant